The B-Xtreme GTX Bib is designed especially for waterfowl hunters where durability and weather protection is key. The Gore-Tex 3L Tricot makes the bibs waterproof, windproof and durable.
Waterproof, windproof, and breathable jacket thanks to the Gore-Tex 3L Tricot fabric used. To make it even tougher the knees and seat are reinforced with a fabric comprised of 16% Kevlar®, which is a tightly spun fiber that is nearly impossible to separate. The knees are an ergonomic design allowing for freedom of movement. The Bib is completed with adjustable elastic suspenders and security backtac. It also contains a waist adjuster to regulate fit, form, and performance. The Bib is available in Veil Avayde™, an advanced Waterfowl Concealment Camo designed for reeds and marshes.
- Front YKK zipper
- Front YKK zippered pockets
- Hand warmer pockets with comfort fabric inside
- Front cargo pockets
- Abrasion resistant inserts with Kevlar® on knees and seat
- Side YKK zippers for leg opening
- Preformed knees for ergonomic fit
- Elastic suspenders with security backtac
- Waist adjuster
- Beretta rubber logo on the back
- Fitting: comfort fit
Designed for duck hunting where wetlands, potholes, small lakes and swamps are the main environments, the waterfowler articles guarantee waterproofness, breathability and resistance.
There are no reviews yet.