Eliminator III LaserScope 4-16x50mm is one of the most advanced riflescopes on the planet. Its sleek, lightweight design is robust. And it’s ready for action, ranging and knocking down targets out to 1,200-plus yards.
Precise trajectory compensation is calculated for your exact ammunition and range.
You can use the illuminated aiming point to take down game even in low-light conditions.
The Eliminator III comes with a programming book, and there is a web site app to help get the precise programming numbers you need, based on your elevation, atmospheric condition, and cartridge of choice. Check it out here: http://ballistics.burrisoptics.com/
The Eliminator III 4-16x50mm is now available with a Remote Cable Switch to activate the On/Range button from any position the shooter desires (Model #200119 only). The Remote Cable Switch is flexible, and has a length of 14-24 inches to accomodate various mounting positions. Push button activation is simple and repeatable.
NOTE: the remote cable is not available separately, and can not be used on previous Eliminator models. It replaces the current mechanical switch with an electronic signal, and therefore requires an entirely new internal circuit system.
- Magnification: 4-16x
- Reticles: X96 Reticle
- Objective Lens Diameter: 65 mm
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Laser Range: 750 yds. (non-reflective) – 1200+ yds. (reflective)
- Operating Temperature: -15ºF – +122ºF
- Finish: Matte
- Focal Plane: RFP
- Field of View: 26 – 7 (ft. @ 100 yds.)
- Eye Relief: 3.5 – 4 in.
- Exit Pupil: 12.5 – 3.1 mm
- Click Value: 1/8 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 40 MOA (Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center)
- Windage Adjustment: 40 MOA (Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center)
- Parallax/Focus: Objective PA
- Adjustable Parallax: 50 yds. – infinity
- Length: 15.5 in.
- Weight: 30.4 oz.
- Illumination Settings: 5 brightness settings
- Battery: CR123A
- Mounting Rail Length: 8.5 in.
There are no reviews yet.