XTR II 8-40X50 Double D. is a Rear Focal Plane scope with the new F-Class DCH reticle. It is non-illuminated. It’s designed to provide the extreme precision required for benchrest competitors.
The XTR II 8-40x is the largest magnification scope in the entire Burris lineup. While it was intended primarily for bench rest and fixed-position extreme long range targets, it’s also become very popular for people shooting prairie dogs and other varmints from the next county over.
The XTR II 8-40x50mm uses the XT-80 click adjustment knob, which provides 80 clicks per rotation. The F-Class reticle is MOA.
– High magnification is ideal for extreme long-range shooting
– Features XT-80 click adjustment knob, with 80 clicks per rotation
– Rear Focal, not illuminated
– Reticle: F-Class DCH
– Objective Lens Diameter: 58mm
– Clear Objective lens diameter: 50mm
– Ocular Lens Diameter: 44.25
– Focal Plane: RFP
– Main Tube Size: 34mm
– Field of view: 13.2 low – 2.8 high (ft @ 100 yds.)
– Eye relief: 3.50 – 4.25 in.
– Exit Pupil: 6.25 low – 1.25 high (mm)
– Click Value: 1/8 MOA; 80- Click Knob
– Elevation Adjustment: 70 MOA
– Windage Adjustment: 30 MOA
– Parallax/Focus: Slide Focus/PA
– Adjustable parallax: 50yds. – infinity
– Finish: Matte
– Lenght: 16.68 in.
– Weight: 31.40 oz
There are no reviews yet.