Compensator for 92 Series threaded barrels
Compensator specially designed for 92 series pistols equipped with threaded barrel, it has side and upper vents to rstabilize the weapon during firing by deflecting the gases. The “Tre Frecce” logo is present on the lower part to keep the visibility of the weapon low.
The design of the article is studied to follow the bolt profile of the 92 Series and lengthen the silhouette of the weapon without interruption.
The item is supplied in a plastic bag.
Very easy to install, requires no tools or tools. The necessary steps are as follows:
- Place the barrel without the thread cover in the bolt.
- Screw the compensator on the barrel, ATTENTION do not tighten it but leave it “loose”.
- Place the new longer spring guide rod supplied (with the necessary recoil spring) on the barrel, inserting the front end into the hole in the compensator.
- All 92 series pistols equipped with threaded barrels
- Compensator for 92 Series pistols with threaded barrels
- Steel spring guide rod, longer than the standard pistol rod
There are no reviews yet.