Duty belt magazine pouch in high-strength techno polymer for full size pistol magazines without oversized pad (maximum capacity 18 rounds).
The flap, which can be removed according to needs, is equipped with a button closure for maximum retention security but at the same time guaranteeing great ease of opening.
The sophisticated belt attachment allows you to adjust both the inclination and the width of the belt, always ensuring maximum comfort for the user.
The attachment can also be used as a “paddle”, i.e. slipped over the belt without having to remove it: this solution is designed for those who need to frequently put on and remove the magazine pouch or for emergency scenarios in which there is little time to wear the equipment.
Designed for professional users such as law enforcement or military, it is also suitable for civilian use.
- OWB (Outside the Waistband)
- Retention: passive + Flap with button
- Adjustable belt attachment with “paddle”
- Black colour
- Made in Italy
- All pistol magazines with a maximum capacity of 18 rounds without oversized pad such as: 92 series, APX series, PX4 series etc
- Examples of compatible magazines: E02852, C8E687, C83746, C85991, C86021, C80404, C86003, C86002, C80402, C85971, C83734, C8D536, C8D136, C8B153, C8G926, C8C617, C8C874, C8G927, C8D089, C8G928, C89162, C83438, C89131, C88400, C89133, C89168, C89132, C89134
There are no reviews yet.