The women’s hunting Extrelle HeatDry jacket is designed to satisfy the most demanding hunters when and where it is essential not to be heard and to give maximum comfort. It is waterproof, windproof and very breeathable thanks to the GORE-TEX® 2L fabric. This fabric is a very soft polyester twill 150 denier with a smooth peached surface. These characteristics ensure that the jacket is noise-free and resistant to wear. Inside a 80 g Thermore® Thermal Insulation to ensure warmth in extreme weather conditions.
- Removable hood with drawstring regulation.
- Inner collar with microfleece lining.
- Radio pocket with antenna hole.
- Handwarmer chest pocket with microfleece lining. Inside tape to fix the pocket flap.
- Front expandable cargo pockets with eyelet to drain water.
- Armpit ventilation opening.
- Preformed sleeves.
- Rubber finishing Beretta logo on the left sleeve.
- BCMS icon on the cuff.
- Anti abrasion insert on the cuff.
- Hidden Lycra cuff with thumbhole.
- Zip cover with hidden snap buttons.
- Back gamebag with waterproof lining.
- Beretta Hands Free shoulder straps.
- Inner pockets for the Beretta Recoil Reducer.
- Inner security pocket with zip.
- Inner drawstring regulation.
The Static segment collects all the garments studied for hidden Upland hunting and high sit Big Game. The Static hunting sets are studied to give maximum comfort during a specific type of hunt where you have to remain still for hours waiting for the prey. These hunting sets have to guarantee the hunters protection against rain, wind and intense cold. The details that characterize jackets and pants are studied for easy access to pockets and cartridge holders. The Static line offers garments that fit in different climate situation, as they can be combined with the BIS – Beretta Interactive System, innovative clothing that, in case of intense cold conditions, can become the perfect second layer and maintain the optimal body temperature. The main technical features of the Static hunting sets are:warmth, water-repellency and waterproofness, breathability, silence.
There are no reviews yet.