Men’s hunting Hush Pro Pants GTX waterproof and breathable with GORE-TEX membrane, outer microfiber fabric and DWR treatment.
This garment is built with a very soft and silent microfiber with a durable water repellent treatment. The pants are waterproof, windproof and very breathable thanks to the GORE-TEX LTD liner suspended freely from the outer fabric. This lining is comfortable next to skin, quiet and slides easily overlayer. All seams are taped ensuring full protection from the elements.
- Closure with snap buttons and zip. Buttons on the belt to fix suspenders.
- Loop with snap button to fix the knife. Belt loops.
- Zippered diagonal hip pockets.
- Cargo pocket.
- Anti abrasion inserts at the bottom of the leg.
- Regulation with adjustable strap at the bottom.
- Elastic and comfortable high kidney support.
- Elasticated waistband.
- One zippered pocket on the back.
- Anti abrasion inserts on the back.
- BCMS icon at the bottom.
- Anti-slip elasticated band for boots at the bottom.
- Inner gaiter.
The Active segment collects all the garments studied for the walked up hunting, both for hare or wing Upland hunting and for stalking in Big Game. All the products in the Active segment ensure maximum protection during the hunt and are suitable for long walks in the woods or in the field. Jackets, vests and pants are designed to guarantee easy access to pockets, cartridge holders and game bags, providing who wears them with maximum comfort. The Active line includes garments that can adapt to several different climate conditions, as they can be combined with the BIS-Beretta Interactive System, innovative clothing that, in case of intense cold conditions, can become the perfect second layer under the garments suitable for mildest climates and maintain the optimal body temperature. All the garments in the Active segment are water-repellent and/or waterproof, breathable, lightweight and silent.
There are no reviews yet.