Shelter MID GTX® is a sturdy boot, studied for hill and country side hunting, made of suede and Cordura. The GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining guarantees complete waterproofness and breathability. The Vibram® Tsavo sole ensures good grip on all uneven ground and the double density PU wedge assures the maximum shock absorption. This boot was studied with a juncture on the heel to give greater comfort while walking and with a bushy shape in the area of Achille tendon for a better foot nail.
- UPPER: Suede (1,8-2,0 mm) and Cordura
- LINING: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- SOLE: Vibram® Tsavo + Double density PU wedge
- FOOTBED with 3 layer construction:
– First layer in felt very breathable
– Second layer in memory foam to absorb shock
– Third layer in jersey to absorb humidity
- HEIGHT: 20 cm
- WEIGHT: 740 g (size 42)
There are no reviews yet.