Men’s waterproof coat for driven hunting in wool and cashmere with inner CoolMax® lining, BWB EVO – Beretta Waterproof Breathable membrane and details in eco suede.
The St James Coat is made of fine Italian 330g wool and cashmere. Thanks to the BWB EVO – Beretta Waterproof Breathable membrane it is fully waterproof and breathable and the internal CoolMax® lining helps the moisture management keeping your body dry. This coat looks extremely elegant and is very comfortable, thanks to the Beretta personalized buttons, the details in eco suede, the particular construction of the raglan sleeve and the Beretta Hands Free shoulder straps. The garment has inner pockets for the Beretta Recoil Reducer.
- Waterproof Wool
- Zipper cover with hidden snap buttons.
- Two way zip closure.
- Beretta personalized buttons.
- Hand warmer chest pockets with inner drawstring adjustment and tape to secure pocket flap.
- Expandable patched front pockets with Beretta Triangle closure.
- Eco suede details on the cuffs.
- Nylon storm cuffs.
- Beretta CoolMax® lining.
- Inner pockets for the Beretta Recoil Reducer (to be purchased apart).
- Inner security pockets.
- Beretta Hands Free shoulder straps.
St James Line
The St James line is entirely devoted to those who enjoy driven hunts for pheasant and red partridge. The line owes its creation and its name to the experience developed at the London Beretta Gallery based in St. James Street; it stands out for the exclusivity of the materials and the traditional style.
There are no reviews yet.