The SkyHawk 3.0 series was made for extensive users such as bird-, animal or nature watchers who demand all-round capability in their optics: mobility without weight, ease to use, bright picture. With its ergonomic roof prism design and High-Contrast-Optics this is the perfect choice for anyone who is after birds, animals and nature: from watching birds in the garden to exploring the rain forest of the Amazon.
From close up to far away, this mid-size SkyHawk 3.0 10×42 delivers bright, crisp images with a bright 42mm aperture. 10x power for great long-range detail, perfect for wide-open country and hilly regions.
The ideal and reliable companion for skilled bird- and nature watchers: compact, sharp, versatile, tough as a rock and light as a breeze.
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Magnification: 10 x
- Weight: 750 g
- Width: 128 mm
- Height: 147 mm
- Depth: 61 mm
- Exit Pupil: 4.2 mm
- Luminosity: 17.60
- Twilight Factor: 20.5
- Field of View at 1000 m: 108 m
- Focusing System: Fast-Close-Focus
- Close Focus Range: 2 m
- High-Performance-Optics: High-Contrast-Optics
- Waterproof: Water pressure proof up to 3 m
- Nitrogen-Pressure-System: by 2-way-valve technology
- Temperature Range: -20°C to +70 °C
- Eyecups: ergonomic
- Rubber Armouring: NBR-Longlife
- Carrying Strap: Neoprene
- Strap Attachment: ClicLoc
- Objective Cover: Yes
- Rain Protection Cap: Yes
- Bag: Yes
There are no reviews yet.