Trail MID GTX® is a sturdy boot, in waxed full grain leather with a rubber reinforcement to provide better protection. It is studied for mountain hunting, perfect for harsh and difficult terrain. The GORE-TEX® Insulated lining guarantees waterproofness and breathability and makes the boot perfect for winter climate ensuring considerable warmth. Furthermore the one piece upper made of full grain leather provides excellent control of the internal microclimate and maximize the durability of the boots. The Vibram® StarTrek outsole ensures high grip, even on wet grounds. The wedge has a softer rear part for cushioning and a TPU insert in the middle part for greater stability and torsional rigidity.
- UPPER: Waxed Full Grain Leather (2,4-2,6 mm)
- LINING: GORE-TEX® Insulated
- SOLE: Vibram® StarTrek + DOUBLE DESNITY PU AND TPU WEDGE
- FOOTBED with 3 layer construction:
– First layer in felt very breathable
– Second layer in memory foam to absorb shock
– Third layer in jersey to absorb humidity
- HEIGHT: 23 cm
- WEIGHT: 820 g (size 42)
There are no reviews yet.